- August 9, 2019 3:56 pm
ALTA Computec PLC which plays paramount roles in the provision of ICT solutions and distribution of brand hardware at a larger scale in Ethiopia for the past many years currently looks for competent, energetic and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position.
The incumbent is responsible for managing all company stores, i.e., Main Store & Branch Stores of the company. Maintain inventory Control in all stores and shops. Manage & control the activity of receiving, storing and issuing. Maintain record keeping and filling system for store-room-inventory
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages and maintains the company’s stocked product including stock profiles and stock locations.
- Manages and controls perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks.
- Ensures incoming product is received and managed appropriately according to company procedure
- Provides routine management information on stock items and balance.
- Monitors & evaluates material utilization and scrap
- Ensures integrity and accuracy of the store management system.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the store system are controlled and any discrepancy addressed and resolved.
- Ensures that mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Investigates lost/missing stock
- Performs perpetual stock balance
- Randomly checks to verify the goods to be delivered match with delivery notes before trucks leave the store.
- Checks incoming items of purchased materials against invoices and packing list
- Maintains effective, professional relationships with subordinates, vendors and service providers
- Make sure that there is proper flow of information
- Make sure that accurate records for all inwards and outwards inventory movements are maintained properly
- Process claims when required on wrong delivery, damaged goods, and short delivers
- Creates a friendly cooperative working environment with subordinates and superiors
- Contributes to safe and healthy work environment by taking appropriate measures and report all accidents and hazards; avoiding unsafe practices at work.
- Handles administrative issues in the main store.
Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly stock reports in respect to stock movements, problems encountered with possible solutions
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Diploma or BA Degree in Purchasing and Supply Management,
Management or Accounting from recognized College or University
or Diploma in IT fields with store management certificate.
- Minimum 5 (five) years hands-on experiences as Store
Keeper/Store Head in similar IT Companies.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
How to Apply
- No Tags
57 total views, 1 today